Dental Nurse Diploma Level 3
This qualification is designed to prepare you to work as a dental nurse and will enable you to register as a dental care professional with the General Dental Council. You will learn about the theory that underpins good dental nursing practice and analyse many aspects of the role.
You will look at practical and interpersonal skills and investigate imaging, treatments, surgery and conservation practice.
• Develop your skills in Oral Disease and Pathology
• Patient Care and Management
• Assessing Patients’ Oral Health Needs and Treatment Planning
• Oral Health Promotion and Preventive Dentistry
Course length: 12 months with teaching sessions Wednesday evenings
Where: Farnham Hospital, Hale Road, Farnham, GU9 9QL
When: Starting November 2017, taking applicants now
Accredited by: NEBDN
Cost: £1850 + VAT
Pre course requirements:
• You will need 3 GCSEs grade C or above to include English and maths
• You also need to be currently employed in a dental practice
For more information and to apply contact The Learning Enterprise at email@example.com